The following people were booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Matthew H. Miller, 27, 7555 W. CR 075N, Shipshewana, booked for public intoxication. Bond: $400 cash.
- Jodie Michelle Nichols, 21, 3233 S. SR 25, Warsaw, booked for failure to stop after an accident, resisting law enforcement using a vehicle, possession of marijuana and operating while intoxicated. Bond: $5,250 surety and cash.
- Anna Marie King, 28, 420 Prairie Street, Warsaw, booked for failure to comply. No bond.
- Mylon Shae Bets, 37, 2910 S. Brownlee St., Marion, booked for nonsupport of a dependent. Bond: $21,000 cash.
- Amy V. Johnson, 45, 309 E. Main St., Mentone, booked for failure to appear. Bond: $700 cash.
- Shaun Christopher Smith, 36, 21303 Butler Lane, Andalusia, Ala., booked for failure to appear. No bond.
- Zakkary Ryan Pifer, 25, 701 Robson Road, Winona Lake, booked for possession of a schedule I, II, III or IV controlled substance and possession of a syringe for a legend drug. Bond: $5,250 surety and cash.
- Ronnie Gene Coplen, 49, 323 Fauk St., Atwood, booked for failure to appear. Bond: $399 cash.