Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:03 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 20, 100 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Oscar P. Flores reported an accident where the other party left the scene.
- 6:55 p.m. Monday, Jan. 18, 1200 block South Harkless Drive, Syracuse. Duwayne A. Pearson reported the theft of a moped.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:50 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, 300 block North Main Street, North Webster. Timothy C. Kaase reported a theft of a black duffle bag containing an iPod, flannel lined jeans, black T-shirt, jacket with a blood glucose meter, cash, sock hat, and gloves in the pockets. The jacket with items was recovered, except for the cash.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 7:58 a.m. Monday, Jan. 18, 700 block South Lakeside Drive, Syracuse. Officials at Main Channel Marina reported a burglary. Damage was caused to two windows and cash removed from the business. Value: $1,060.
- 5:23 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, 1300 block St. Marys Drive, Warsaw. Joni M. Goshert reported her credit card was used out of state.
- 5:03 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 19, 100 block South Wood Street, Warsaw. Timothy M. Connors reported fraud.