Game postponements and cancellations for Tuesday, Jan. 12. Updates will be made to this page throughout the day as delays are announced.
- Wawasee girls basketball at Columbia City is postponed as Columbia City does not have school. A make-up date of Thursday, Jan. 14, will have the JV tip at 6:15 p.m., the varsity to follow.
- Whitko boys basketball versus Eastbrook is postponed. A make-up date has not been announced.
- Manchester boys basketball versus Maconaquah is postponed. The game will be played at Manchester on Tuesday, Jan. 26 with the JV game at 6:15 p.m. and the varsity to follow.
- Manchester boys freshman basketball at Tippecanoe Valley is postponed. The game is rescheduled for Feb. 15 at Valley.
- Tippecanoe Valley girls basketball at NorthWood has been postponed. The contest is rescheduled for Jan. 21 at NorthWood. The NorthWood freshman girls basketball game against Westview was postponed until Jan. 18.
- Tippecanoe Valley boys and girls swimming versus Rochester has been postponed. A make-up date has not been announced.
- NorthWood boys basketball at New Prairie is postponed. No make-up date was immediately announced.
- Goshen’s home girls basketball games against South Bend Riley have been postponed. The make-up date is Thursday, Jan. 14, with a JV start time of 6 p.m. The freshman basketball games originally scheduled for Thursday will still be played, but moved to the Whiteman Gym, with the girls starting at 6:30 p.m. and the boys to follow.
- Northridge’s events for Tuesday have all been postponed. The home girls basketball game against DeKalb has been moved to Thursday. Wrestling against Lakeland has been moved to Wednesday. Boys basketball against East Noble has been moved to Feb. 18.