By BEN FALKOWSKI
Chief of Staff
MISHAWAKA — Congresswoman Jackie Walorski reminded constituents a member of her staff will be holding office hours to assist constituents with casework and official business. Residents who cannot attend the listed office hours are encouraged to contact (574) 204-2645 to schedule an appointment.
The Rochester district office, located at 709 Main St., is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. Stop by or call (574) 223-4373 to schedule an appointment.
Tuesday, Jan. 26
- Plymouth City Hall, Common Council Chambers, 124 N. Michigan St., Plymouth, 9–11 a.m.
- Culver-Union Township Public Library, 107 N. Main Street, Culver, noon-2 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 27
- Syracuse Town Hall, 310 N. Huntington St., Syracuse, 9–11 a.m.
- Nappanee Public Library, 157 N. Main St., Nappanee, noon-1 p.m.
- Wabash City Hall, Chamber of Commerce (second floor), 210 S. Wabash St., Wabash, noon-2 p.m.