The following people were booked in the Marshall County Jail:
- Constance Rae McKesson-Golba, 37, Plymouth, booked for resisting law enforcement. Bond: $1,500 cash.
- Charlene Teeter, South Bend, booked for possession of marijuana, possession of cocaine, operating while intoxicated endangering and OWI with a blood alcohol content of .15 percent or more.
- Whitt Andrew Huffer, 32, Warsaw, booked for possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
- Hollie Ann Wenzel, 38, Grovertown, booked for operating while intoxicated.
- Amanda Leigh Bolinger, 35, Plymouth, booked for carrying a handgun without a license and possession of a controlled substance.
- Abdulla Yousef Hawsawi, 21, Indianapolis, booked for operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person, OWI controlled substance and operating a vehicle without ever receiving a license.