The following individual was booked in the Elkhart County Detention Facility:
- Kenneth Lamar Miller, 33, 72159 CR 100, Nappanee, arrested for dealing in methamphetamine. Bond: $50,000.
The following people were booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Myles Scott Jordan, 28, 175 Elm St., Wabash, arrested for failure to appear. No bond.
- Lindy Grace Dilley, 31, 1612 Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw, arrested for possession of a narcotic, possession of a synthetic cannabinoid-with intent to deal, possession of synthetic cannabinoid and maintaining a common nuisance. Bond: $5,000 surety $250 cash.
- Whitney Lee Patterson, 29, 804 N. Mill St., Syracuse, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $709.58 cash.
- Dakotah Cephus Shepherd, 23, 1522 Brook View Ave., Warsaw, arrested for dealing hash/oil/salvia – 5 grams to 300 grams and possession of hash/oil/salvia. Bond: $5,000 surety and $250 cash.
- Ginger Bays, 37, 507 E. Market St., Warsaw, arrested on a body attachment. Bond: $675 cash.
- David Michael Cook, 73, 3278 S. Oak St., Warsaw, arrested for OWI. Bond: $700 cash.
- Charles Earl Grisby, 46, 715 Michigan St., Elkhart, arrested for nonsupport of a dependent. Bond: $19,000 cash.
- Pedro Marcos Castro Jr., 19, 304 N. James St., Milford, arrested for domestic battery in the presence of a child under 16, two counts of failure to appear. $6,000 surety/cash, $276.50 cash.