As party goers begin to make their plans for New Year’s Eve, be sure to note the following local events going on here in Kosciusko County. To have an event added to the list, please email [email protected] with the what, when, where and cost. The listing will be updated until 5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 31.
Wagon Wheel Theatre
- New Year’s Eve with the Second City – 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Tickets, which cost $23 plus a $3 processing fee, can be purchased at wagonwheeltheatre.org. Hotel packages are available. For more information call the box office at (574) 267-8041.
American Legion Post 49
- Starting at 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 31: Rock of Ages. Ticket cost is $25 per person and $40 for couples. A live DJ will provide entertainment. Admission includes a prime rib dinner and champagne toast at midnight. Tickets available at the American Legion prior to and during the event. Call (574) 267-5549 for more information.
- Big New Year’s Eve Bash – Show is 9 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Theme is 81/89 “all 80’s all the time.” Admission is $10 and includes a midnight toast, party favors and breakfast before you go home. Those who attend prior to 9 p.m. will be welcomed to a prime rib dinner special for $20.
Mad Anthony Brewing Company
- New Year’s Eve – 9 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 31. Live DJ, food buffet, unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks offered to those consuming responsibly. Sparkling wine toast at midnight. Tickets are $30, event for ages 21 and up.
Danny’s Sports Bar
- 9 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 31. Live DJ and $1 surprise shots.
- New Year’s Eve Retreat – 2 p.m. Thursday Dec. 31 to 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 1. All youth between sixth and 12th grades welcome to attend. Admission is $66 per person. This overnight event is filled with awesome activities indoors and out, live DJ’s, dancing, pizza, popcorn, movies and much more. Visit campmack.org or call (574) 658-4831 for more information.
The Silver Inn
- New Year’s Eve party with DJ Smitty beginning at 9:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 31. No cover charge. Free taxi ride home within 8 miles of the Silver Inn. Free champagne toast at midnight.
- New Year’s Eve packages offered for deluxe guest room, suite, four-course dinner for two in the Pier Restaurant, entertainment by West Central Quartet, a champagne toast at midnight, breakfast for two, late checkout and complimentary self-parking. For more information and rates call 574-457-7100.
The Frog Tavern
- New Year’s Eve with He Said She Said – 9:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 31. Dinner of filet steak with shrimp skewers and choice of potato soup or salad or a shrimp scampi pasta with salad. Champagne toast and appetizers at midnight. No cover charge.
- 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 31. Packages cost between $75-$115. The annual New Year’s Eve Gala will begin with a family-style Thresher’s dinner in the restaurant as well as a viewing of the final performance of “Mary Poppins” in the Round Barn Theater. The event will include a champagne punch reception and cabaret. Fireworks will take place at midnight. Lodging included in $115 package deal.
Moonshine Alibi’s final show 9:30 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 31. Cost is $10 and includes food, party favors and a champagne toast.
Also, New Year’s Eve is the last night for Christmas Lights in Central Park in Warsaw.
If you’re out on the town and need a ride home, refer to this article.