Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents.
- 8:12 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, 10400 block South Lots Lane, Silver Lake. Police were called to a domestic complaint.
- 7:43 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 20, 100 block EMS B14 Lane, Pierceton. Shiann Hann reported her vehicle was entered and her wallet was taken out of her purse.
- 9:26 p.m. Monday, Dec. 14, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Marcella K. Guise reported a car vs. pedestrian accident.
- 8:36 p.m. Monday, Dec. 14, 200 block South Main Street Etna Green. Bradley E. Beatty reported someone attempted to get into his storage unit.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:34 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 20, 400 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Village Pantry officials reported the theft of a pair of khaki gloves
- 9:52 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, 1300 block East Market Street, Warsaw. Police were called for a report of the theft of money.
- 1:21 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 19, 1900 block Hepler Drive, Warsaw. Police are investigating a battery at Time Out reported by Amber M. Alfano.