Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9, 100 block EMS T48B Lane, Syracuse, Police were notified that a vehicle owned by Norma L. Eisaman had been struck.
- 7:06 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8, 300 block North CR 700W, Warsaw. Darren J. Whitehorse reported the theft of a cell phone.
- 9:58 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8, 10700 North Grove Road, Milford. James Shaver reported a vehicle was blocking his driveway. The vehicle, owned by John P. Beer, North Grove Road, Milford, had been reported stolen through Indiana State Police.
- 3:13 p.m. Monday, Dec. 7, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Richard L. Williamson reported receiving threats.
- 11;10 a.m. Monday, Dec. 7, 100 block EMS C29A Lane, Warsaw. Curtis M. Gunkel reported someone entered his truck and removed his wallet, cash and keys.
- 9:09 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 6, 5500 block East CR 700S, Pierceton. Nicholas J. Cox contacted police regarding neighbors cattle running loose and being on his property again, an ongoing issue.
- 1:17 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 6, 600 block West CR 300N, Warsaw. Heaven R. Edwards, reported her purse was stolen from her vehicle while parked in a parking lot.
- 10:23 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 6, 6100 block North Cr 950E, North Webster. Terry S. Hopkins called police for a battery report.
- 2:52 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 6, 11500 block North Grandview Drive, Syracuse, Travis L. Vanover reported an attempted auto theft.
- 12:19 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 6, 100 block EMS T6A Lane, Leesburg. Erin N. Rhodes reported theft of credit cards, driver’s license, and other documents.
- 8 p.m Saturday, Dec. 5, 3700 block West Old Road 30, Warsaw. Police were called for a battery report.
- 1:07 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, 2500 block North CR 325E. Warsaw. Donna L. Roosa reported phone harassment.
- Friday, Dec. 4, 4800 block North SR 15, Warsaw. Christopher L. Holsclaw reported identity theft.
- 1:55 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, 12000 block North Raggedy Ann Road, Cromwell. Police were called to a fight in progress.
- 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, 2500 block North CR 325E, Warsaw. Donna L. Roosa reported receiving excessive threatening text messages.
- 11:04 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, 200 block West Main St., Warsaw. Patricia R. Swanson reported a wooden swing set stolen from a car lot in Atwood. Value: $180.
- 9:48 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, 300 block North Tower Street, Etna Green. Officials at Gulfstream reported the theft of tools – drills, air tools screw guns. Value: $2,975.
- Midnight Thursday, Dec. 3, 5500 block South CR 450W, Claypool. Janice A. Martin reported a dead calf was dumped in the ditch along the road.
- 2:59 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, 1000 block East Blantern Road, Warsaw. David A. Sawesky reported the side window of a vehicle was broken out over night.
- 3:11 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Angel M. Smith reported theft of make up.
- 2:11 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2, 100 block West Van Buren Street, Leesburg. David M. Gregory reported a battery at The Keg Tavern, Leesburg.
- 10:43 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2400 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Stacy E. Snyder reported a theft of concrete blocks.
- 6:34 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 1, 100 block West State Street, Etna Green. Officials at Freedom Oil Express reported the theft of $52.35 in fuel.
- 18:17 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2400 block West 250S, Warsaw, Angel M. Smith reported a juvenile problem to police.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:06 p.m. Monday, Dec. 7, 300 block North Main Street, North Webster. Officials at the North Webster Community Center reported person attempted to gain entry into the vacant part of the community center. A door handle was torn of.
- 10:17 a.m. Dec. 1, 300 block South Harrison Street, North Webster. Alisha Shake reported vehicle was struck at an unknown location and time.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:38 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 10, 1300 block Briar Ridge Circle, Warsaw. Richard N. Harding, Cynthia R. Landwerlen, Tulugu V Rao, Kelli Wainwright and Mistie N. Hershberger reported package thefts. Value: $849.95.
- 11:23 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 10, 1600 block Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. Imelda Ramos reported the theft of keys from her vehicle.
- 10:51 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 10, 300 block East Main Street, Warsaw. Corey N. Morgan reported being battered.
- 2:11 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 9, 3600 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. City units responded to the parking lot regarding an accidental shooting. A 9mm handgun, owned by Gerri A. Strieby, 21, West CR 200S, Cromwell, accidentally discharged.
- 7:43 a.m. Monday, Dec. 7, 2500 block East US 30, Warsaw. Michael A. Johnson and Kenneth E. Aguilar reported an unknown vehicle left the scene of a three-vehicle crash.
- 10:19 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Megan B. Wood reported a hit and skip accident at Arbys
- 9 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, 100 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Angela H. Fields reported vehicle shot with a BB gun.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 3:39 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5, 1300 block Beta Drive, Winona Lake. Coyle D. Kreft reported a bicycle stolen. It was recovered.