By LINDSAY JANCEK
MISHAWAKA — Congresswoman Jackie Walorski reminded constituents that a member of her staff will hold office hours to assist with casework and official business. The Rochester district office, 709 Main St., Rochester, is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday. Stop by or call (574) 223-4373 to schedule an appointment.
Thursday, Dec. 10
- Wabash City Hall, Chamber of Commerce, 210 S. Wabash St., Wabash, second floor, noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Bremen Town Hall conference room, 111 S. Center St., Bremen, 3–5 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 16
- Kewanna-Union Township Public Library, 210 E. Main St., Kewanna, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bell Memorial Public Library, 101 West Main St., Mentone, 2–3 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 22
- Plymouth City Hall, Common Council Chambers, 124 N. Michigan St., Plymouth, 9– 11 a.m.