Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:02 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 5, 500 block South Union Street, Warsaw. Darren D. Rohrer reported damage to property.
- 10:48 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 800 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Officials at Warsaw Automotive reported a burglary to a vehicle and business. The company’s vehicle had a driver’s side window broken out and the exterior glass window of the office was broken out. Nothing was listed as being stolen. Damage up to $1,250.
- 5:07 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 500 block West CR 300N, Warsaw. Susan E. Giesler reported her 2014 Chevrolet was involved in a hit and run accident. Damage up to $18,000.
- 1:53 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 700 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Officials with Instrumedical Technologies, Inc., reported a stolen 1996 Chevrolet. Value: $6,000.
- 1:48 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2100 block South Lake Street and West Market Street, Warsaw. Debra Patterson reported her 2006 Ford Mustang was involved in a hit and run accident. Damage up to $1,000.
- 11:18 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 200 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. A bicycle was found at Subway.
- 10:08 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2200 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Owens Supermarket reported the theft of clothing. Value: $20.