Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:10 p.m. a.m. Thursday, Oct. 22, 1900 block North CR850E, Pierceton. Rick Bishop reported the theft of firewood
- 6:18 p.m Wednesday, Oct. 21, 11600 block North Grandview Drive, Syracuse. Jeffery W. Dunithan reported a burglary of miscellaneous merchandise. Value: $50,000.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- Wednesday, Oct. 20, 600 block West Emeline Street, Milford. Milford School Officials contacted the school resource officer regarding a possible knife on school property and/or bus.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:24 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. David W. Perry reported the license plate off his trailer was stolen while parked at Bob Evans.
- 11:42 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, 400 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officials with First Federal Savings Bank reported a possible fraudulent cash advance by a female.
- 9:42 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2000 block Shell Bark Lane, Warsaw. Steve D. Carlisle reported damage to freshly poured concrete.
- 7:32 p.m. Monday, Oct. 19, 700 block West Center Street, Warsaw. Jesse W. Ferguson reported intimidation.