By DONNA BURROUGHS,
Triton School Corporation Superintendent
Triton Jr.-Sr. High School will observe a special Grandparent’s Day on Friday, Oct. 9. We will again invite grandparents’ to visit classes and have lunch with their grandchildren.
Students will welcome their grandparents at 10 a.m. in front of the office.
The grandparents who have attended in previous years have expressed how much they enjoyed the day and leave with very good feelings about what is happening at Triton Jr.-Sr. High School.
The schedule is a follows:
- 9:45-10:05 a.m. Registration outside office/auditorium
- 10:05-10:35 a.m. Music Department Presentation – Mr. Seel
- 10:35-10:45 a.m. Recognition program in auditorium
- 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Lunch and classroom visitation
- 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Scholastic Book Fair in the Library