Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 6:27 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22, 8700 block South CR 200W, Claypool. James H. Stafford reported an attempted burglary.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:49 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22, 300 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Kaylee B. Perry reported her vehicle was vandalized while at McDonald’s.
- 3:15 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Mark A. Miller reported a verbal and physical altercation that had taken place.
- 1:07 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22, 300 block West Main Street, Warsaw. A bicycle was dropped off to the police department.
- 11:59 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22, 100 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw, Dudley O. Allen and Oscar P. Flores reported finding sugar in the gas tank of their vehicles.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 12:21 p.m. Monday, Sept. 21, 1100 block South Harkless Drive, Syracuse. Meghan N. Jones reported the theft of cash and prescription medication.