Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:16 a.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 1600 block East Jefferson Street, Warsaw. Larry E. Howard reported finding a bicycle in front of his residence.
- 7 a.m. Monday, Sept. 14, 300 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Zhenya O. Ogden reported the theft of an iPhone 4 in the area of Glover Pavilion. Value: $500.
- 12:36 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 13, 700 block North Colfax Street, Warsaw. Barbara E. Shanes reported the theft of medication.
- 9:10 p.m. Saturday, 100 block South Scott Street, Warsaw. Shasta N. Clay reported possible violation of a protective order.
- 2:40 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 12, 1500 block Provident Drive, Warsaw. Melodie A. Gavin reported a battery.
- 9:51 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 12, 700 block West Market Street, Warsaw. Terry Lee Watts reported his vehicle was spray painted during the night.
- 2:18 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 12, 500 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Police investigated a battery report.
- 10:16 p.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 2200 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officials at Owens Supermarket reported a suspected shoplifting had occurred.
- 5:35 p.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 2500 block West Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials at Wal-Mart Supercenter reported the theft of consumable goods, dog toy, chef’s knife, knife sharpener, and bathroom cleaner. Value: $86.79.
- 5:25 p.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 1700 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Mary Alice Crane reported a suspicious person.
- 2:43 p.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 300 block East Main Street, Warsaw. Tyson A. Barnett reported a battery.
- 11:15 a.m. Friday, Sept. 11, 500 block West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Valente Ceballos reported a battery.