MISHAWAKA — Congresswoman Jackie Walorski announced details for next week’s education tour, where she will meet with education officials, community leaders and students to honor them for their academic achievements and learn about various new programs in the Second Congressional District to improve educational opportunities for Hoosier students.
Monday, Aug. 31:
- 8:55 a.m., Argos Middle School, 500 Yearick St., Argos; Walorski will tour the Project-Lead-the-Way Gateway program.
- 10:05 a.m. Tippecanoe Valley High School Building Trades Program, 5053 S. CR 400W, Claypool.
Tuesday, Sept. 1:
- 7:55 a.m., Plymouth High School, 1 Big Red Drive, Plymouth. Walorski will present a Congressional Record to Principal James Condon at a surprise convocation.
- 11:20 a.m., Claypool Elementary School, 2024 W. CR 700S, Claypool; Walorski will visit the STEM Bus.
- 12:35 p.m., Manchester High School. 1 Squire Drive, North Manchester; Walorski will tour the Food-to-Farmer program at Manchester High School.
Walorski represents the Second Congressional District in Indiana, where she serves as a member of the House Veterans’ Affairs Committee, House Armed Services Committee and House Committee on Agriculture.