Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:54 pm. Sunday, Aug. 23, 1500 block Tippecanoe Drive, Warsaw. Taia T. Paine reported theft of money, camera, lens, camera bag, iPad, jewelry, Value: $3,999
- 2:38 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 23, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Debbie E. McDonald reported criminal mischief to her vehicle.
- 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 22, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Timothy J. Cobb reported damage to his vehicle after hitting a truck tailgate and toolbox in the middle of the highway.
- 11:40 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 22, 1700 block East Market Street, Warsaw. Officials at Warsaw Bowl reported a broken window. Damage: $250.
- 8 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 22, 600 block W. Eagle Street, Warsaw, a bicycle was found.
- 2:26 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 22, 00 block West Market Street, Warsaw. Amanda R. Kalka reported the theft of a license plate.
- 10:25 p.m. Friday, Aug. 21, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials at Wal-Mart Supercenter reported the theft of energy drinks and computer hardware/software, valued at $18.64
- 10:39 a.m. Friday, Aug. 21, 1800 block LaVista Drive, Warsaw. Ronald Prater reported the theft of two dirt track tires. Value; $250
- 10:40 a.m. Friday, Aug. 21, 3600 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Officials at Big R reported the theft of an Under Armour shirt and Under Armour hiking shoes. Value: $129.98