The following persons were arrested and booked in the Elkhart County Detention Facility:
- Traci Dianne Craig, 26, 436 W. Riverchase Drive, Warsaw, arrested for prostitution, disorderly conduct and public intoxication. Bond: $1,500.
- Dawn Marie Auer, 50, 436 W. River Chase Drive, Warsaw, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of marijuana. No bond listed.
The following persons were arrested and booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- William Jacobs Jr., 46, 403 E. Fourth St., Ligonier, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. No bond listed.
- Bradley Martin Wine, 31, 43 EMS W17 Lane, North Webster, arrested for failure to appear. No bond.
- Daryle Lee Hill Jr., 46, 515 Clinic Court, Warsaw, arrested for driving while suspended with prior. Bond: $450 cash.
- Tyler Wayne Blankenship, 23, 1701 E. Clark St., Warsaw, arrested on a body attachment warrant. Bond: $500 cash.
- Christopher John Courtois, 24, 1710 Latta St., Warsaw, arrested for battery in the presence of a child under the age of 16 and strangulation. Bond: $11,000 surety and cash.
- Jamison Alvin Ashby, 25, 5548 N. 1100W, Etna Green, arrested for possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $600 cash.
- Jamie Wayne Swihart, 39, 1692 E. 200N, Warsaw, arrested for battery. Bond: $600 cash.
- Lindy Grace Dilley, 31, 1612 Chestnut St., Winona Lake, arrested for possession of synthetic cannabinoid with prior, failure to appear and a body attachment warrant. Bond: $1,200 cash and no bond.
- Kenneth Eugene Tharpe II, 33, 418 W. Jefferson St., Winamac, arrested for check fraud. Bond: $1,250 cash.
- Sydney Ann Miller, 23, 1041 N. Park Ave., Warsaw, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $250 cash.
- Jeffrey Charles Boatwright, 47, 10937 N. 200E, Milford, arrested for invasion of privacy. Bond: $1,500 cash.