Here is the entertainment listing for this weekend. To have an event added to the list, please email [email protected] with the what, when, where and cost.
- Northern Indiana Lakes Festival – June 5 through June 20 at various locations in Warsaw and Winona Lake. Click the link or visit lakesfestival.org for full schedule of events. Free admission.
Central Park Plaza
Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts
- West Side Story – 7 p.m. Thursday, June 18; 8 p.m. Friday, June 19, and Saturday, June 20; 2 p.m. Sunday, June 21. Tickets are $32.
- City of Lakes Show Ski Tournament – All day, Saturday, June 20
- Lake City Skiers – 6:30 p.m. Sunday, June 21
- Open Mic with Mareena Moonflower – 9 p.m. Thursday, June 11
- Pickslide – 10 p.m. Friday, June 19
- Concerto Competition Finals – 8:15 p.m. Thursday, June 18. Part of Masterworks Festival.
- Philharmonic Orchestra – 7:30 p.m. Friday, June 19. Part of Masterworks Festival.
- Festival Orchestra – 7:30 p.m. Saturday, June 20. Part of Masterworks Festival.
- Faculty Recital – 7:30 p.m. Sunday, June 21. Part of Masterworks Festival.
Pie Eyed Petey’s
- Karaoke – 8 p.m. Friday, June 19
- Nukklhed – 8 p.m. Saturday, June 20
- Dixie Twilight Cruise featuring Cap’n Bob – 9 p.m. Saturday, June 20
North Webster Park
- Northeast Indiana Banjo Society – 7 p.m. Friday, June 19, for the Music In The Park series.
Washington Community Park
- Party For The Park – 7 p.m. Saturday, June 20. An evening of live music, BBQ, libations and a silent auction.
- Gunslinger – 9:30 p.m. Friday, June 19 and Saturday, June 20. Cover is $3.
The Pier Restaurant and Bar at Oakwood Resort
- 5 O’Clock Somewhere – 8 p.m. Friday, June 19. This group plays music Jimmy Buffet does or should do, which includes tropical rock, reggae, classic rock, country, oldies and surf music. Their music puts you in your tropical, vacation happy spot in your mind. A place where boat drinks are plentiful and there is a smell of cocoa butter in the air. No Cover Charge. Free Parking.
- West Central Quartet – 7 p.m. Saturday, June 20. The West Central Quartet is a high energy jazz group that prides itself on an unrivaled approach to entertaining. Led by vocalist Andrew Stout, the quartet draws from jazz standards, as well as classic and contemporary pop, to project an eclectic and tastefully crafted traditional jazz sound. The West Central Quarter’s passion, talent, and flare for entertaining audiences, continues to keep fans coming back again and again
- Beautiful Disaster – 10 p.m. Friday, June 19.
Silver Lake Days – All day, Friday, June 19 and Saturday, June 20. Events include a parade, car show, live entertainment, and much more.
The Silver Inn
- John Curran and Renegade – 8 p.m. Saturday, June 20
Ignition Music Garage
- Logan Brill with Samuel Jay Brown – 7:30 p.m. Saturday, June 20. Tickets are $20.
- Jurassic World – 9:50 p.m. Friday, June 19 and Saturday, June 20. Admission is $5, children under 12 are admitted free.