Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:24 a.m. Saturday, June 13, 500 block West Railroad Avenue, Syracuse. Floyd G. Mast reported a bill changer sustained damage to the top-face plate, front loading slide tray and the upper right side lock tumbler was broken.
- 6:46 p.m. Friday, June 12, 100 block East Baltimore Street, Syracuse. Vanessa A. Rolston reported a battery.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:22 a.m. Monday, June 15, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. A bicycle was found at Central Park.
- 4:08 p.m. Sunday, 400 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Kyleigh Risner reported the theft of money.
- 9:14 a.m. Sunday, June 14, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Joann M. Banks reported vandalism to a vehicle from the use of smoke bombs.
- 6:29 p.m. Saturday, June 13, 500 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Thomas F. Keough reported a matter of criminal mischief and criminal recklessness.
- 8:43 a.m. Friday, June 12, 400 block South Cleveland Street, Warsaw. Samantha K. Olson reported a window to the Grace College Seminary bus was broken out. Value: $850 damage.
- 8:45 p.m. Thursday, 300 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officials at Pak-A-Sak Marathon reported a man stole a pair of headphones. Value: $11.99.
- 4:19 p.m. Thursday, June 11, 500 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Officials at Marsh Supermarket reported the theft of two bottles of alcohol. Value: $119.96.
- 3:19 p.m. Thursday, June 11, 500 block North Cook Street, Warsaw. Kristi K. Loftis reported the theft of a bicycle from her residence.