The following individuals were arrested and booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Tyler Lee Smoker, 21, Elizabeth Avenue, Rochester, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated. Bond: $700 cash.
- Paul David Johnson, 35, South CR 800W, Kimmel, arrested for failing to register as a sex offender. Bond: $10,000 surety.
- Randy Wayne Avery, 35, West North Street, Syracuse, arrested for domestic battery in presence of child under 16. Bond: $1,000 surety, $750 cash.
- Richard Allen Stahley, 47, North SR 19, Etna Green, arrested for battery and strangulation. Bond: $600 cash.
- William Corey Southall, 31, East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $500 cash.
- Veronica Alejandra Hopkins, 23, North Parker Street, Goshen. Hold for another agency.
- Ronald J Bjella, 51, East CR 1250N, Milford, arrested for OWI. Bond: $25,000 surety.