Here is the entertainment listing for this weekend. To have an event added to the list, please email [email protected] with the what, when, where and cost.
- Northern Indiana Lakes Festival – June 5 through June 20 at various locations in Warsaw and Winona Lake. Click the link or visit lakesfestival.org for full schedule of events. Free admission.
- Michael Jacobs – 7 p.m. Friday, June 5. Jacobs, an award-winning recording artist, plays a mixture of Native American music, roots rock, pop and folk, dubbed “pow-wow rock ‘n’ roll.” Part of the Central Park Concert Series.
- First Friday: Lovin’ The Lake – 5-9 p.m. Friday, June 5. Short Term Memories and Russ Weed will provide musical entertainment.
Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts
- The Little Mermaid – 7 p.m. Thursday, June 4; 8 p.m. Friday, June 5, and Saturday, June 6; 2 p.m. Sunday, June 7. Tickets are $34.
- Bike Night – 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, June 4, on the Beer Pier
- Karaoke – 9 p.m. Friday, June 5
- Kimberly Galligan – 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday, June 6, on the Beer Pier
- Half Track – 9 p.m. Saturday, June 6
Danny’s Sports Bar
- Pop Top Karaoke – 10 p.m. Friday, June 5
- Hometown Heroes – 10 p.m. Saturday, June 6
- Karaoke with Karrie Lynn – 9 p.m. Friday, June 5
- Shaken Not Stirred – 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday, June 6
- Karaoke – 9 p.m. Saturday, June 6
Spike’s Beach Grill
- Moonshine Alibi – 9 p.m. Friday, June 5
Village At Winona
- Art Fair at the Village at Winona – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, June 6, and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, June 7.
Pie Eyed Petey’s
- Karaoke – 8 p.m. Friday, June 5
- Classic Voice – 8 p.m. Saturday, June 6
- Mentone Egg Festival – Thursday, June 4 through Saturday, June 6. Click the link for more information.
- Random Play – 9:30 p.m. Friday, June 5 and Saturday, June 6. Cover is $3.
The Pier Restaurant and Bar at Oakwood Resort
- Basketcase – 8 p.m. Friday, June 5. As one half of Yellow Dead Bettys, Chris and Renata formed an unusual, yet undeniably strong musical bond. Oldies, Classic Rock, Alternative and Contemporary pop collide into an eclectic show that transcends the acoustic duo genre. The resulting chaos can only be described as Basketcase. No cover charge; free parking.
- United – 8 p.m. Saturday, June 6. The official Facebook page of the lakes area rock band known as United. We play an eclectic mix of music, mostly classic rock through the 90’s. In addition to originals we play a lengthy list of covers including but not exclusive to Fleetwood Mac, Eagles, John Mellencamp, Janice Joplin, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Beatles, Van Morrison, The Black Crowes, ZZ Top, Pat Benatar, Stevie Nicks, Train and Israel Kamakawiwo’ole. No cover charge; free parking.
- Johnny Sprocket – 10 p.m. Friday, June 5
- Little Orphan Andy – 10 p.m. Saturday, June 6
- God’s Country – 5 p.m. Thursday, June 4. Part of the Plaza Music Series.
- San Andreas – 9:45 p.m. Friday, June 5 and Saturday, June 6. Admission is $5, children under 12 are admitted free.
- Moonshine Alibi – 8:30 p.m. Saturday, June 6