Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:50 a.m. Thursday, May 28, 4100 block East CR 900S, Claypool. Brent A. Wood reported the theft of a St. Bernard.
- 7:18 a.m. Thursday, May 28, 2000 block East CR 225S, Warsaw. Jack D. Keirn reported an attempted fraud.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:57 a.m. Friday, May 29, 200 block South Mulberry Street, North Webster. A Schwinn Falcon boys bike was found.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:03 a.m. Friday, May 29, 100 block East Baltimore Street, Syracuse. Richard David Johnson reported the theft of power and hand tools and miscellaneous merchandise.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 2:16 p.m. Sunday, May 31, 100 block South Indiana Street and East Market Street, Warsaw. Jim Viviano reported his 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe stolen. Value: $25,000.
- 4:06 a.m. Sunday, May 31, 1100 block West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Alicia S. Gibbs reported a battery.
- 8:29 p.m. Saturday, May 30, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Officials with Wal-Mart Supercenter reported the theft of DVD’s, miscellaneous items and consumable goods.
- 11:01 a.m. Saturday, May 30, 800 block East Smith Street, Warsaw, Vanessa Venegas reported battery.
- 7 a.m. Saturday, May 30, 700 block West Center Street, Warsaw. Jose G. Ramirez-Rodriguez reported criminal mischief to a vehicle.
- 10:13 a.m. Friday, May 29, 300 block South Lake Street, Warsaw. V. Jeanne Montano reported a criminal mischief to a vehicle.