The following persons were arrested and booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Mohammed Anwar Smith, 61, 405 S. Main St., Auburn, arrested for dealing cocaine, between 1-5 grams, and possession of cocaine. Bond: $6,000 surety.
- Eftihios G. Kasselakis, 59, 65585 SR 15, Goshen, arrested for failure to stop after accident. Bond: $500 cash.
- Noe Ybarra, 30, 5831 S. East Channel Road, Warsaw, arrested on two counts of driving while suspended with prior. Bond: $650 cash.
- Eric Bradley Salyer, 22, 826 N 650W, Warsaw, arrested for auto theft and operating a vehicle while intoxicated with prior. Bond: $2,000 surety.
- Aaron John Hoffman, 30, 3434 W. Doe Court, Warsaw, arrested for possession of meth. Bond: $2,000 surety.
- Juan Luis Fuentes-Rivera, 24, 214 Stonewall Court, Nappanee, arrested for driving while suspended with prior. Bond: $300 cash.
- Robert Tyler Boatwright, 24, 211 N. Main St., Milford, arrested for false informing and failure to appear. Bond: $766 cash.