Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:01 p.m. Wednesday, 500 block North CR 650E, Pierceton. Rick E. Henderson reported the theft of a utility trailer.
- 2:11 a.m. Wednesday, 8200 East US 30, Pierceton. Deidra M. Allen reported the theft of of money.
- 1:11 p.m. Monday, May 11, 5500 block South Woodland Lane, Warsaw. Dustin W. Baldridge reported the theft of cash from his vehicle.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated teh following incidents:
- 7:01 a.m. Tuesday, May 12, 500 block West Railroad Avenue, Syracuse. Officials at AIA Countertops reported criminal mischief occurred to the company’s property.
- 11:05 p.m. Sunday, May 10, 500 block East Palm Drive, Syracuse. Gregory P. Bender reported criminal mischief to his home.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:12 p.m. Wednesday, May 13, 200 block North Union Street, Warsaw. Steven C. Ferber, Miles Reichard and Lewis Fuller reported intimidation to a law enforcement officer and intimidation to school/government officials involving a juvenile.
- 11:12 p.m. Wednesday, May 13, 3600 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Robert S. Gholson, Jr., reported a verbal altercation in the Big R parking lot.