The following persons were arrested and booked in the Elkhart County Detention Facility
- Marion Arturo Gonzales, 24, 704 Southside Drive, Warsaw, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving while suspended with a prior infraction. No bond listed.
- Jeffery Leonard Cripe, 41, 9631 Pixie Way, Cromwell, arrested for false informing and driving while suspended with prior infraction. Bond: $1,50.
The following persons were arrested and booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Shaun Douglas Ragsdale, 37, 311 E. Deerwood Court, Warsaw, arrested on a warrant from another agency. No bond.
- Richard Edward Lowe, 60, 2002 E. Market St., Warsaw, arrest for operating a vehicle while intoxicated with prior and refusal to submit to chemical test. Bond: $1,000 cash
- Brandon Jay Chilcutt, 26, 72550 CR 29, Syracuse, arrested for resisting law enforcement and warrant from another agency for burglary. Bond: $500 cash and no bond.
- Melvin Eugene Keplinger, 31, 3699 N. 175E, Warsaw, arrested on a body attachment and two counts of failure to appear. Bond: $500 cash and no bond.
- Carrie Ann Anglemeyer, 44, 227 Elm St., Millersburg, arrested for OWI with prior Bond: $750 cash.
- Michael Allen Garman, 31, 8974 E. Circle Drive, Syracuse, arrested for disorderly conduct fight; resisting law enforcement, fleeing; public intoxication Bond: $500 cash.
- William Maynard Alleyne, 46, 24450 Potomac Court, Crete, Ill., arrested for check deception warrant from another county. Hold for that county.
- Noah Emmanuel Akins, 24, 201 N. First St., North Manchester, arrested for rape. Bond: $10,000 surety.
- Joshua Scott Walerko, 24, 3599 S. Tinkey Road, Mentone, arrested for failure to appear No bond.
- Barry Alan Coy, 47, 70 Birchwood St., Athens, Mich., arrested for exploitation endangered adult – two counts. Bond: $10,000 and no bond.
- Scott Lynn Meadows, 45, 824 W. Tower St., Pierceton, arrested for battery. Bond; $500 cash.
- Gary Wayne Morris, 59, 1692 E. 200N, Warsaw, arrested for battery. Bond: $500 cash.
- Michael James Cavender, 19, 702 W. Catholic St., Pierceton, arrested for criminal conversion. Bond: $500 cash.
- Nathan Kellie VanKirk, 27, 14575 S. County Line Road, Syracuse, arrested for OWi with a BAC .08-.15. Bond: $550 cash.