Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:50 p.m. Saturday, May 9, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Gary Wayne Morris reported a battery.
- 10:52 p.m. Saturday, May 9, 8900 block North Syracuse-Webster Road, Syracuse. Anthony D. Tilson reported an attempted burglary.
- 5:10 a.m. May 9, 12600 block south SR 13, North Manchester. Police were called of a possible rape.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:49 p.m. Sunday, May 10, 1000 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. Keith A. Gunkel reported his vehicle damaged while in parking lot of Mendards.
- 2:35 p.m. Sunday, May 10, 900 block Provident Drive, Warsaw. Angie M. Collins reported damage to her vehicle.
- 9:03 p.m. Saturday, May 9, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Wal-Mart Supercenter reported the theft of food, cosmetics, jewelry, clothing and water balloons. Value: $43.67.
- 9:12 a.m. Sunday, May 10, 1400 block East Smith Street, Warsaw. Amy L. Irwin reported her driver’s license and a debit card were lost at the fairgrounds.
- 9:36 p.m. Saturday, May 9, 800 block East Center Street/North Zoe Street, Warsaw Jeffrey R. Bridgeman reported a vehicle/bicycle crash from earlier in the day.