Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:18 p.m. Saturday, May 2, 300 block East Levi Lee Road, Warsaw. Police responded to a battery report.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:55 p.m. Sunday, May 3, 2500 Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Wal-Mart Supercenter officials reported the theft of an item valued at $2,127.
- 5:27 p.m. Sunday, May 3, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Wal-Mart Supercenter officials reported the theft of a brush, lash brush and CDs. Value: $8.92
- 10:5 a.m. Sunday, May 3, 500 block West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Stephanie D. Lang reported domestic battery in front of children.
- 5:40 a.m. Sunday, May 3, 500 block Chinworth Court, Warsaw. Lilia Marie Arroyo reported intimidation with a deadly weapon and battery.
- 4:06 p.m. Saturday, May 2, 2300 block North Sunset Drive, Warsaw. Eriberto J. Patino reported mailbox damage.
- 4:03 p.m. Saturday, May 2, 400 block Tecumseh Street, Warsaw. Tattiana Judith Castillo reported the theft of clothing from her vehicle.
- 3:30 p.m. Saturday, May 2, 1700 block West Lake Street, Warsaw. Andrea Nicole French reported the theft of a purse, medication and a cell phone.
- 2:06 p.m. Saturday, May 2, 300 block South Scott Street, Warsaw. Officials at Acey’s Trophies reported a burglary.
- 3:58 a.m. Saturday, May 2, 1800 block East Sue Avenue, Warsaw. Heather M. Bellamy reported allegations of a domestic argument.
- 10:33 p.m. May 1, 2500 block east Center Street, Warsaw. A female reported being inappropriately touched by an individual.
- 8:37 p.m. Friday, May 1, 500 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Aaron M. Gardonio reported a license plate stolen.
- 9:33 a.m. Friday, May 1, 200 block west Main Street, Warsaw. Charles P. Neuwirth reported fraud.