Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:39 a.m. Friday, May 1, 7400 block North Blacks Court, North Webster. Erica J. Weisser reported her 1999 Chevrolet stolen. She left her keys in her vehicle over night.
- 10:11 p.m. Thursday, April 30, 100 block EMS C27C Lane, Warsaw. Dirk E. Sommers reported a juvenile problem.
- 7:37 p.m. Thursday, April 30, 5400 block North CR 900E, North Webster. Nichole R. Conway reported a verbal altercation and a hit and run accident.
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 29, 11600 block West CR 600S, Mentone. Rick J. See reported receiving a stolen cell phone by UPS.
- 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 29, 2400 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Skylar J. Bradley reported a possible location for his stolen cell phone.