Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:52 p.m. Thursday, April 30, 200 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Michael S. Galbraith reported identity theft.
- 10:19 p.m. Wednesday, April 29, 400 block East High Street, Atwood. Jonathan P. Fussle reported while flying a plane over the town of Atwood was blinded by an individual shinning a laser pointer at the plane.
- 7:26 p.m. Wednesday, April 29, 300 block South Franklin Street, Mentone. Margaret A. Walton reported the theft of medication.
- 12:54 p.m. Wednesday, April 29, 200 block South Main Street, Leesburg. Daniel H. Krawiec reported the Coca-Cola truck he was driving was sideswiped by another driver that left the scene.
- 11:50 a.m. Wednesday, April 29, 5200 block East CR 800N, Syracuse. Angelynn M. Hensley called police for a family disturbance.
- 10:05 a.m. Wednesday, April 29, 400 block West Harrison Street, Mentone. A farm tractor owned by Dean Martin Farms, Nappanee, was involved in a property damage accident.
- 8:21 a.m. Wednesday, April 29, 1600 block East CR 200N, Warsaw. Jackie D. Burchett reported an accident on private property.
- 8:05 a.m. Wednesday, April 29, 12600 block north Syracuse-Webster Road, Syracuse. Officials at Wawasee School Corp., reported the tennis court storage building was broken into.
- 5:40 p.m. Sunday, April 26, 5800 block South Maple Grove Lane, Warsaw. Police were called for a family fight.
- 5:05 p.m. Friday, April 24, 4100 block North Aspen Drive, Warsaw. MNS Land Development reported two juvenile boys were set several items on fire inside a concrete piece of culvert sitting on a vacant lot.
- 5:26 p.m. Thursday, April 23, 7200 block West Racoon Lane, Claypool. James Hillard Hurd III reported the theft of medication from his home.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 11:29 p.m. Tuesday, April 28, 600 block East Northshore Drive, Syracuse. David J. Wright reported the theft of power and hand tools. Value: $1,631.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 8:50 a.m. Wednesday, April 29, 800 block Walkers Ridge, Warsaw. A mother reported a runaway.
- 1:16 p.m. Tuesday, April 28, 3200 block Oak Pointe Crossing, Warsaw. Virginia L. Sleighter reported the theft of collector knives and an envelope of old currency stolen.
- 11:01 a.m. Tuesday, April 28, 300 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Christina Evansky reported being battered.
- 11:02 p.m. Monday, April 27, 1000 block East Clark Street, Warsaw. Anthony Thompson reported a small black metal lock box was taken out of the back of his truck while parked on the west side of McDonald’s on North Detroit Street.
- 3:09 p.m. Monday, April 27, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Lisa F. Keough reported an individual destroyed her medication.
- 10:35 a.m. Sunday, April 26, 600 block West Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Jessica D. Konkle reported harassment and theft of a tattoo liner.