The Kosciusko County Pizza Wars has kicked off and your vote is needed to select the most delectable pie in the county.
The competition recently began with the qualifier round, which features 13 local pizzas. The round will end at midnight on Wednesday, April 29. The top eight pizzas will then be split into brackets and voting will continue on May 15. After this, pizzas will be narrowed down to the top four choices and eventually, the finalist.
Much like the Burger Wars competition last year, the Pizza Wars competition is taking place in six surrounding counties. Winning slices in each county will go head to head in a final vote to name a regional winner.
Pizza contestants currently include:
- Angelo’s Chicago Style Pizza & Beef presents their Chicago Style Deep Dish – Anyway you Want It – Warsaw.
- The Cafe at The Bowling Alley presents Bib’s Smoked BBQ Chicken Pizza – Warsaw
- Danny’s Sports Bar & Pizzeria at the Barbee presents their People’s Choice – Warsaw.
- Down Under Family Dining present their 16″ Deluxe – Syracuse.
- Fire N The Hole Wood Fired Pizzas – Just What the Doctor Ordered – Mobile Restaurant.
- The Frog Tavern – The Wawasee – Syracuse
- Gambie’s Pizza – Gambie’s Deluxe – Warsaw
- Greek’s Pizzeria – Greek Special – Wasaw
- Jimmy’s Restaurant & Lounge – Stuffed Combination – North Webster
- Light Rail Village Cafe – The Carne – Winona Lake
- Mad Anthony’s – The Politician – Warsaw
- Red’s Sweets – The Pulled Porker Classic – Claypool
- Whetten Pizza – Delite – Milford
To vote for your favorite, click here.