Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 9:13 p.m. Monday, April 27, 100 block EMS B44 Lane, Leesburg. Samantha Sinn reported problems with a juvenile.
- 12:33 a.m. Monday, April 27, 3600 block North CR 175E, Warsaw. Tabatha M. Keplinger reported a battery occurred Sunday evening.
- 11:45 p.m. Sunday, April 26, 9700 block East Starry Eyed Lane, Cromwell. Police were notified by a female of an incident she observed on a computer.
- 9 p.m. Sunday, April 26, 5100 block South CR 700W, Burket. Rose L. Boyer reported the theft of a refrigerator, freezer, stove, washer, dryer and curtains from a residence.
- 1:02 a.m. Sunday, April 26, 2600 block South Tinkey Road, Mentone. Police received a report of a hit and run accident in the Palestine area.
- 10:21 p.m. Saturday, April 25, 3100 block East Pierceton Road, Warsaw. Ashley J. Bratten’s vehicle, reported stolen, was found involved in an accident.
- 8:20 a.m. Saturday, April 25, 12700 block South CR 100W, Silver Lake. Jerry D. Bradley reported a theft of a laptop from his vehicle.
- 7:24 p.m. Friday, April 24, 2000 block Connors Court, Warsaw. Ruby J. Wilhite reported a fraud attempt.
- 3:27 a.m. Wednesday, April 22, 100 block EMS T21 Lane, Leesburg. Christina A. Haroulakis reported finding her front door standing open and her home ransacked.
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:17 p.m. Sunday, April 26, 200 block East Lynwood Drive, Syracuse. Carly A. Foreman reported criminal mischief on her property.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:11 p.m. Monday, April 27, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Waraw. Wal-Mart Supercenter reported the theft of toy items, electronics and clothing. Value: $729.38.
- 3:20 p.m. Monday, April 27, 900 block Anchorage Road, Warsaw. Bobby Lee Shelton reported damage to his house and vehicle.
- 2:09 p.m. Monday, 1700 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officials with Zale Drugs reported receiving a counterfeit $10 bill in a deposit.
- 1:57 p.m. Monday, April 27, 700 block North Park Avenue, Warsaw. Goble Shepherd Jr., reported a dog loose in the area of North Park Avenue, attacking another dog that was being walked by its owner.
- 12:26 p.m. Monday, April 27, 3000 block Frontage Road, Warsaw. Huberto Aca Hueyopa reported loosing an envelope containing cash.
- 8:38 a.m. Monday, April 27, 1000 block East Clark Street, Warsaw. Donna Sue Hassell reported a suspicious person came to her residence.
- 3:28 p.m. Thursday, April 23, 1900 block White Industrial Drive, Warsaw. John P. Lee reported the theft of two credit cards and two rewards cards.
- 8:52 a.m. Wednesday, April 22, 1000 block Husky Trail, Warsaw. Officials at Menards reported receiving a fraudulent check.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:15 p.m. Friday, April 24, 1200 block Wooster Road, Winona Lake. Margarita Garcia reported an attempted identity theft.