Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 1:16 a.m. Friday, April 24, 100 block EMS R3E Lane, Pierceton. Chanelle N. Stults reported a fight in progress.
- 8:45 p.m. Thursday, April 23, 100 block EMS D18C Lane, Syracuse. Shirley J. Lindsey reported the theft of medication.
- 4:01 p.m. Wednesday, April 22, 10800 block North CR 650E, Syracuse. Lorelei A. Mounsey reported a trash can taken.
- 6:31 p.m. Monday, April 20, 2400 block South CR 400E, Pierceton. Janelle N. McClellan reported the theft of a socket set, cash, purse and its contents and prescription medication.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 4:20 p.m. Thursday, April 23, 500 block North Main Street, North Webster. Jo Anna Eccles reported the theft of a bicycle from her carport.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:57 a.m. Thursday, April 23, 200 block North Union Street, Warsaw. Zackary Mitchell reported his bicycle was stolen overnight from Gateway Schools.
- 10:17 a.m. Thursday, April 23, 4300 block Kuder Lane, Warsaw. Durga Spurthi Vavilala reported loosing a wallet.