Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 2:09 a.m. Thursday, April 23, 300 block East Van Buren Street, Leesburg. Desiree England reported a burglary. Missing are several televisions, XBox 360, headphones, jewelry, cell phones, antenna, Wii Game system, movies and video games, hair straightener, notebook, DVD collection, purse and various clothing. Items valued at $3,205.31
Officers with the Syracuse Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 9:19 p.m. Sunday, April 19, 700 block West North Street, Syracuse. Randy W. Avery made a miscellaneous, non-criminal report with police.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:14 a.m. Thursday, April 23, 2600 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Seth T. Helser, reported a battery.
- 12:01 a.m. Thursday, April 23, 400 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Officials at Village Pantry reported a homeless individual, who had been trespassed by police in the past, was at the store.
- 3:05 p.m. Wednesday, April 22, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Stanley R. Hepler reported a wallet lost or stolen.