Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:09 p.m. Monday, April 20, 3800 block East CR 100S, Pierceton. Darrell W. Shull reported fraud using his Social Security number.
- 12:57 a.m. Monday, April 20, 9300 block East Crooked Mile Road, Cromwell. Michael J. Moore reported an attempted burglary.
- 2:45 p.m. Sunday, April 19, 2400 block West Warren Drive, Warsaw. Karen A. Demerly reported a property damage accident on private property.
- Sunday, April 19, 100 block East Section Street, Claypool. Daniel J. Manges reported the theft of four tires/rims and a jack and jack stands from his residence.
- 9:51 p.m. Saturday, April 18, 9200 block East Koher Road South, Syracuse. Ritanr Djuricich called police regarding a burglary of a flat screen television, leaf blower, 12 small silver teaspoons. Items are valued at $700.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:55 a.m. Sunday, April 19, 300 block East Main Street, North Webster. Officials at NewMarket, reported a burglary/theft of cash from the business. The matter is under investigation.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 6:45 a.m. Tuesday, April 21, 400 block Argonne Road, Warsaw. A Freedom Oil Express employee reported a drive-off of $42.70 in gasoline.
- 6:18 p.m. Monday, April 20, 200 block Woodcliff Drive, Warsaw. James L. Brooke reported identity deception.
- 10:01 a.m. Sunday, April 19, 2100 block East Fort Wayne Street, Warsaw. Carrie L. Sturdivant reported a violation of a protective order.
Officers with the Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:44 p.m. Friday, April 17, 1300 block Park Avenue, Winona Lake. Robin L. Stamm reported finding cash along side the road.