Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 3:02 p.m. Monday, April 6, 3500 block West Hill Lake Road, Claypool, Stephen M. Lewis reported harassment.
- 12:13 p.m. Monday, April 6, 4400 block West Union Street Claypool, Kirstin Lane Forney reported fraudulent bank card transactions.
- 9:10 a.m. Sunday, April 5, 500 block East 1300N, Milford, Henry Lee Kidd reported the theft of his 4-wheeler from his front yard.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:30 p.m. Monday, April 6, 3700 block East Pontiac Drive, Warsaw. James A. Fiorucci reported his identity was used to open various bank accounts and file his 2015 tax return.
- 10:58 a.m. Monday, April 6, 2600 block East Patterson Road, Warsaw. Police received a report of a juvenile attempting to buy prescription medication from another juvenile.
- 10:53 a.m. Monday, April 6, 900 block North Lake Street, Warsaw. Hand Motors officials reported fraudulent purchases/theft of two vehicles from the business, a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix and 2004 GMC Envoy.
- 1:17 p.m. Saturday, April 4, 2200 block East Hendricks Street, Warsaw. Christopher L. Holloway reported being threatened by an individual with a shotgun.
- 10:35 a.m. Saturday, April 4, 100 block Robmar Drive, Warsaw. Gerald Wayne Hubenak, reported the theft of his phone.