The following individuals were arrested and booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Alejandro Miguel Gonzalez, 33, 409 Mineral Springs Ave., Winona Lake, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a BAC of .08-.15 and OWI with prior. Bond: $750 cash.
- Caleb Levi Roatcap, 23, 808 E. 400S, Warsaw arrested for battery causing serious bodily injury. Bond: $500 cash.
- Manuel Moyotl Tlhuetl, 33, 3104 E. Wooster Road, Pierceton, arrested for operating a vehicle while never licensed. Bond: $350 cash.
- Cody La Grand Foster, 22, 59131 Lower Drive, Goshen, arrested on two counts of disorderly conduct – noise, resisting law enforcement. Bond: $500 cash.
- William Robert King, 29, 889 Michigan St., Wabash, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $300 cash.
- Victoria Allenteice King, 25, 3009 Trenton Court, Mishawaka, arrested for failure to appear. Bond: $15,000 surety.
- Pamela Charle Heintzelman, 41, 311 W. Hillside Drive, Syracuse, arrested for contempt of court. Bond: $150
- Timothy Leigh Bowen Jr., 24, 3104 E. Wooster Road, Pierceton, arrested for resisting law enforcement. Bond: $500 cash.