Officers with the Bourbon Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:20 a.m. Sunday, March 22, 1006 N. Washington St., Bourbon. Officer Matt Geiger observed a vehicle being driven by Christopher M. Long, committing driving infractions and arriving at his residence before being confronted by police. It was found Long had a suspended driver’s license with a prior conviction and placed under arrest. He was held on $750 cash bond.
Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incident:
- 8::35 p.m. Sunday, March 22, 2100 block Dubois Drive, Warsaw. Officers were advised of a vehicle in the parking lot at Kosciusko Community Hospital with individuals inside smoking marijuana. Information will be turned over to the prosecutor’s office for a review of charges.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 4:24 p.m. Sunday, March 22, 800 block E. Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Police were called to On the Grow for a fire investigation.
- 2:07 Sunday, March 22, 600 block South Buffalo Street, Warsaw. Police were calle for a report of forgery and delinquency act by a juvenile.
- 1:01 a.m. Sunday, March 22, 200 block West Center Street, Warsaw. Tom Clemans reported an individual had trespassed on his property at Downtown Bar, Warsaw.
- 8:31 p.m. Saturday, March 21, 100 block North Detroit St., Warsaw. Jeremiah M. Henderson, reported receiving threatening statements by text messages.
- 8:48 a.m. Sunday, March 22, 2700 Block Marion Avenue, Warsaw. Glenna J. Meade reported criminal mischief to the residence.
- 4:54 p.m. Saturday, March 21, 3300 block Old Colony Road, Warsaw. Christi Muniz reported a dog being attacked by another dog
- 3:13 p.m. Saturday, March 21, 3300 block Lake City Highway, Warsaw. Officials at Pizza Hut reported receiving a counterfeit $100 bill.
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, March 20, 100 block East Winona Avenue, Warsaw. Officials with Family Video reported a male subject cashed a check that later bounced.
Officers with Winona Lake Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:40 a.m. Saturday, March 21, 200 block Lakeside Drive, Winona Lake. A female subject was battered by the father of her child.