Congresswoman Jackie Walorski reminded constituents that a member of her staff will be holding office hours to assist constituents with casework and official business. The Rochester district office, located at 709 Main St., is open every Tuesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time. Please stop by or call (574) 223-4373 to schedule an appointment.
- Tuesday, March 17, Bell Memorial Public Library, 101 West Main St., Mentone, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- North Judson-Wayne Township Library, 208 Keller Ave., North Judson, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Central Time.
- Wednesday, March 25, Syracuse Town Hall (Small Board Room), 310 N. Huntington St., Syracuse, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Plymouth City Hall (Common Council Chambers), 124 N. Michigan St. (Enter through the Garro Street Entrance), Plymouth, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday, March 27, Wabash City Hall, Chamber of Commerce (Small Conference Room, 2nd floor), 202 S. Wabash St., Wabash, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Peru City Hall (Board of Works Room, 2nd Floor), 35 S. Broadway, Peru, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, March 30, Starke County Court House (Commissioners’ Office, 1st Floor), 53, East Washington St., Knox, 8 a.m. to 11: p.m. Central Time.
- Winamac Municipal Utility Building (Council Chambers), 623 W. 11th St., Winamac, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.