The following individual was arrested and booked in the Elkhart County Detention Center:
- Hector Flores, 35, 510 Turkey Creek Dive, Milford, arrested for dealing in cocaine or a narcotic drug. Bond: $250,000.
The following individuals were arrested and booked in the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department
- Gretchen Elizabeth Carter, 40, 67 EMS B24 Lane, Pierceton, arrested for welfare fraud. Bond: $5,000 surety.
- Rhonda Le Chaney, 25, 251 W. Marshall St., Argos, arrested for driving while suspended. Bond $300 cash.
- Curtis Wayne Hunley, 42, 41 EMS T16B Lane, Leesburg, arrested for driving while suspended with prior. Bond: $300 cash.
- Brandon Thomas Woody, 22, 605 W. North St., Syracuse, arrested for murder and battery causing bodily injury. No bond for murder, $500 cash for battery causing bodily injury.
- Alonzo Esteban Villarreal, 34, 3340 W. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, arrested on two charges of failure to appear. Bond: $25,000 surety on one charge and no bond on another charge.