Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 7:37 a.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 100 block East School Street, Leesburg. Matt D. Rider reported a lock was cut to a trailer and items removed.
- 1:34 a.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 200 block South Main Street, Etna Green. Larry T. Stewart reported a battery.
- 7:03 Sunday, Jan. 11, 6000 block East 82nd Street, Indianapolis. Max A. Busz reported identity theft.
- 5:51 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 11, 500 block South Franklin Street, Mentone. Holly R. Clabaugh reported the theft of debit card.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 11:52 p.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 100 block South Scott Street, Warsaw. Mark D. Walter reported a domestic battery.
- 4:52 p.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 1500 block Provident Drive, Warsaw. A 2004 Jeep was found in the roadway obstructing traffic.
- 5:17 p.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 500 block Chinworth Court, Warsaw. Robert F. Cary reported cash taken from his residence.
- 2:15 p.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 3600 block Commerce Drive, Warsaw. Big R officials reported the theft of multiple clothing items. Items were recovered and individuals arrested.
- 2:20 p.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 700 block South McClellan Street, Warsaw. Abel A. Sanchez Navichoque reported a window in his 1998 Dodge was broken out and the interior of the vehicle set on fire. Value: $10,000.
- 9:58 a.m. Monday, Jan. 12, 300 block West Main Street, Warsaw. Phyllis A. Anderson reported credit card fraud.