Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:13 a.m. Friday, Jan. 2, 600 block North CR 1000E, Pierceton. Dale F. Hendrickson reported a cell phone stolen.
- 11:20 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 1, 300 Block East Williams Street, Milford. Eliza S. Vocke reported damage to her vehicle.
- 9:17 p.m Thursday, Jan. 1, 5900 Block West CR 850S, Claypool. Cloie Bradley filed a drug complaint.
- 4:36 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 1, 5900 block South Monroe Drive, Warsaw. David Justin Roper reported a battery and theft had taken place.
Officers with the Milford Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 10:47 a.m. Thursday, 400 block South Main Street, Milford. Richard Wayne Kidd reported a video camera, guitar and amp stolen from a house under renovation. Value: $550.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incidents:
- 5:28 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 1, 1100 block Husky Trail Warsaw. Martin’s Supermarket reported the theft of a bottle of vodka.
- 7:38 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 1, 500 block East Market Street, Warsaw. Officials at the Dollar General Store reported a burglary occurred. A front door was broken out and a sliding glass door to the cigarette case was broken. Cigarettes were the missing.
- 5:43 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 1, 100 block North Detroit Street, Warsaw. Officials at CVS Pharmacy reported three young white males entered the stole and stole four bottles of alcohol and two bottles of soda.
- 11:13 p.m. Wednesday, 2500 block East Center Street, Warsaw. Officers responded to call of two dogs locked in a vehicle at a restaurant.