As party goers begin to make their plans for New Year’s Eve, be sure to note the following local events going on here in Kosciusko County. To have an event added to the list, please email [email protected] with the what, when, where and cost. The listing will be updated until 5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31.
Wagon Wheel Theatre
- New Year’s Eve with the Second City – 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.Tickets are $23 and can be purchased at wagonwheeltheatre.org. Packages for two with the Wyndham Garden Warsaw including a prime rib dinner buffet are available from $206. For more information call the box office at (574) 267-8041.
American Legion Post 49
- Starting at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31: Prime rib dinner from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. DJ providing entertainment. Tickets are $15 for singles, $25 for couples prior to the event; $20/$30 the day of. Admission includes dinner, champagne toast at midnight and throwback drink prices. Call (574) 267-5549 for tickets or more information.
- New Year’s Eve with music from Medieval Brooklyn – 9:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31. Cover is $5; $20 prime rib dinner. Concert ticket giveaway for Hell Yeah at Piere’s in Fort Wayne. Party favors and champagne at midnight.
Mad Anthony Brewing Company
- New Year’s Eve – 9 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31. Live DJ, food buffet, Draft Madbrew, unlimited drinks and sparkling wine toast at midnight. Tickets are $30, event for ages 21 and up.
Pie Eyed Petey’s
- Prime Rib Dinner and Karaoke – 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., Wednesday, Dec. 31.
- New Year’s Eve Retreat – 2 p.m. Wednesday Dec. 31 to 12:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 1. All youth between sixth and 12th grades welcome to attend. Admission is $64 per person. This overnight event is filled with awesome activities indoors and out, live DJ’s, dancing, pizza, popcorn, movies and much more. Visit campmack.org or call (574) 658-4831 for more information.
Lizard’s Bar and Grill
- Prime Rib dinner from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31. Please make reservations before Wednesday. 1Adam12 will be playing live from 9 p.m. to 1 p.m. Party favors, music, food, drink specials and a New Years house shot at midnight
American Legion Post 253
- New Year’s Eve Party with entertainment by Classic Voice – 9 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31. Dinner served from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., taking reservations. Open to the public. Cost between $9 and $18. Call (574) 834-4297 for reservations of more information.
- New Year’s Eve Party with Moonshine Alibi – 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31. Cost is $10 per person and includes buffet, party favors, and champagne
The Silver Inn
- New Year’s Eve party with a DJ from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 27. Champagne toast at midnight.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve in style at the Oakwood Resort. Begin with Hors d’oeuvres, a buffet dinner, and dessert. Then enjoy dancing and entertainment by Chadd Micheals and The Brat Pack. There will be a cash bar with a variety of wines, champagne and martini’s available. Welcome in the New Year with a midnight champagne toast, and fireworks (weather permitting). Choose from a Dinner and Dancing Package for Two for $100 per couple plus tax or a Dinner, Dancing, and Hotel Package for Two for $189 per couple plus tax.
The Frog Tavern
- New Year’s Eve with Pick Slide – 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31
- Annual New Year’s Eve Gala – 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31. Packages cost between $75-$115, and included early check-in at either The Inn at Amish Acres or The Nappanee Inn and a Thresher dinner at the old barn restaurant.
The Moose Lodge
- New Year’s Eve with He Said She Said – 9 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31.
Blue Gate Theatre
- New Year’s Eve Extravaganza with Dailey & Vincent – Afternoon show begins at 2 p.m.; dining starts at 5 p.m. Evening show starts at 9 p.m.; dining begins at 6 p.m. Dinner and Theater Package cost $89
The Towle Theatre
- Celebrate New Years With Salute To The Andrews Sisters – 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31; show starts at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $100 per couple in advance. The evening includes continuous heavy hors d’ oeuvres, open bar from 8:45 p.m. to 9:45 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. to midnight. Visit www.towletheater.org or call the box office at (219) 937-8780 for information.
Also, New Year’s Eve is the last night for Christmas Lights in Central Park in Warsaw.
If you’re out on the town and need a ride home, refer to this article.