Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 10:34 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 21, 100 block West Market Street, Pierceton. Kristopher J. Helmuth reported his tires had been slashed.
- 10 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 21, 300 block South Main Street, Claypool. A hit and run was reported on a parked vehicle.
- 11:06 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 21, 9800 block North Denzel Drive, Syracuse. Michele S. Creech reported a battery.
- 12 a.m. Monday Dec. 22, 200 block East School Street, Leesburg. Max E. Deatsman reported a theft at the Leesburg grain elevator.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 1:51 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 21, 2400 block East Durbin Street, Warsaw. A vehicle was towed for having fictitious plates.