The following individuals were arrested and booked at the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Chad Dale Fiorentino, 43, 502 W. Catherine St, Milford, arrested for domestic battery. Bond: $500 cash.
- Juan Arzola, 57, 523 S. Union St., Warsaw, arrested for public intoxication. Bond: $300 cash.
- Scott Allen Powers, 37, 512 Logan St., Warsaw, arrested for being a habitual traffic violator and possession of meth. Bond: $5,000 surety.
- Kevin Rodriguez-Duran, 18, 3762 W. Old Road 30, Warsaw, arrested for driving while suspended. Bond: $300 cash.
- Jeremiah Carl Whetstone, 35, 7400 S. SR 13, Pierceton, arrested for unlawful sale-precursor, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $2,000 surety.
- Dustin Wayne Castle, 30, 1803 Crescent Dr., Warsaw, arrested for disorderly conduct – noise, refuse to identify self to law enforcement and resisting law enforcement. Bond: $500 cash.
- Franklin Paul Bright, 31, 10402 S SR 15, Silver Lake, arrested for operator never licensed. Bond: $350 cash.
- Mitchell Patrick Hall, 43, 920 Anchorage Road, Warsaw, arrested for intimidation with a deadly weapon and a body attachment warrant. Bonds: $4,000 surety, $5,000 cash.