The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Harlan Amburgy, Mentone, $7,616.45
Phillip Brown, Warsaw, $8,311.34
David L and Jerry Hyde Sr., Warsaw, $7,744.06
Treina Starr, Rochester, $7,616.45
- Matt Wolf Construction v. Aspen Dental, Warsaw, $312.36
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
Christine A. Atchison, North Webster, $1,381.50
Nicholas Boyd, Warsaw, $726.06
Russell C. Downhour, Warsaw, $1,244.54
Barbara J. Evers, Warsaw, $2,852.85
Christa Goode, Winona Lake, $3,744.68
Jennifer A. Sales, Warsaw, $4,343.87
Devin J. Sapp, Syracuse, $959
Johanna L. Silveus, Pierceton, $1,421.86
- Capital Alliance Financial LLC v. Donald T. Baker, Warsaw, $3,300.29
- Snow and Sauerteig LLP v. Mary R. Boyer, Milford, $5,834.46
- Suburban Acres v. Cymberly Braden, Mentone, $822
- LL Receivables Company v.
Amber Brinegar, Milford, $918.76
Timothy D. Brown, Warsaw, $1,364.04
- Canterbury House Apartments v. Amanda Cabaniss, Warsaw, $2,960.19
- Glen Ruch v.
Phillip and Stacy Chalmers, Warsaw, $1,580
Callie Prater, Etna Green, $1,589
- 509 Market LLC v. Kimberly Chestnut, Warsaw, $1,594
- Rachel Hanes v. Ryan Clark, Claypool, $229.79
- LVNV Funding LLC v.
James W. Crater, Warsaw, $3,289.10
Marcia J. Mitchell, Syracuse, $669.99
John Barrett LLC v. Hillary Cunningham, Claypool, $1,050.78
- Kina Fuller V.
Diamond Green Group, Ligonier, $536.78
Douglas Noe, North Webster, $536.78
- Carol Elder v. Lindy Dilley, Syracuse, $1,068.50
- Money Matters Professional v.
Derrick L. Feeny, Warsaw, $569
Allen C. Harper Jr., North Webster, $548
Misty M. Jackson, Warsaw, $451
Aaron C. McCray, Milford, $438
Brandon S. Mills, Ithaca, Mich., $729.74
Kristy Minix-Guess, Silver Lake, $928.94
Michelle Nelson, Columbia City, $1,729.16
- FR Syracuse LLC v.
Keith Felegie, Nappanee, $1,594
Kevin Simons, Syracuse, $1,594
- R and T Green Acres v. Maria Gonzalez, Warsaw, $1,038
- Northern Indiana Public Service Company v.
Tammy M. Honeycutt, Warsaw, $3,333.04
Katarzyna Iden, North Webster, $1,801.54
- Dan Sefton v. Michelle Hoover, Silver Lake, $2,294
- Michiana Anesthesia Care v. Philip Hoover, Syracuse, $774
- The Collection Company v.
Amanda Howard, Pierceton, $242.33
Linda P. Myers, Leesburg, $372.09
Chante Sales, Warsaw, $961.63
- Donna Keough v. Brandi Hunter, Warsaw, $5,206
- Andrea M. Baker v. Sonya L. Keener, Pierceton, $691
- Radiology v. Cathi Kerr, North Manchester, $220.97
- Kyle Rowe v. Zachary Kinch, Elkhart, $719
- Culver Development Corporation v. Rondal Lane, Nappanee, $1,604
- Terry L. Baker v. Shanda Myers, Warsaw, $1,480.92
- Barrett Law v. Carla Popenfoos, Warsaw, $847.71
- Gary L. Spangle v. Heather Schuller, Cromwell, $2,449
- Wright and Lerch v. Heather N. Senders, Syracuse, $2,542.59
- Capital Alliance Finance v. Penny A. Slone, Burket, $1,459.88
- JT Brix v. Stacy Slone, Warsaw, $394.49
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- SAC Finance v. Jennifer L. Collins Combs, Pierceton, $6,467.87
- Portfolio Recovery Associates v.
Barry W. Demuth, Warsaw, $5,480.55
Jeanne Eryman, Warsaw, $2,596.61
Kendall Kerlin, Warsaw, $1,530.82
- Heights Finance Corporation v. Michael Howell, Milford, $1,769.36
- Asset Acceptance LLC v. Glenda Ray, Silver Lake, $6,673.21
- Autovest LLC v. Lisa and Mark Stanley, Syracuse, $11,832.46
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Expired Plates – Michael W. Shepherd, Warsaw, $128.50
No Valid Drivers License – Juan A. Banuelos Romero, Warsaw, $128.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Craig R. Price, 43, Warsaw and Tammy L. Troyer, 47, Warsaw
Terry L. Sabo, 28, Warsaw and Ronda I Ashby, 42, Etna Green
Nathan Aldon Cole, 36, Rome City and Catherine Marie Laker, 36, Warsaw
Jeffrey J. Miller, 52, Leesburg and Betsy Jane Thomas, 50, Leesburg
Forest Daniel Somers, 30, North Webster and Alisha Nicole Shaske, 23, North Webster
Isaac S. Pena, 26, Milford and Rebecca Amanda Fuentes, 26, Milford
Steven E. Phillips, 23, Milford and Harley Danielle Thompson, 21, Milford
Amanda Lynn Skibowski, 24, Warsaw and Andrew Sinjon Carboneau, 26, Warsaw
Roy Charles Evans Jr., 38, Warsaw and Christy M. Evans, 37, Warsaw
Lionell Mariano Pitchan, 44, Chicago, Ill. and Helen M. Allen, 48, Warsaw
Lucio Adrian Martinez Jr., 20, Syracuse and Mary E. J. Schwartz, 18, Syracuse
Edward Scott Underwood, 48, Staunton, Va. and Lyndsey Elyse Waldrop, 26, Swoope, Va.
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Branham – Jason Branham, Silver Lake, and Rachel L. Branham, Pierceton. Married: Aug. 26, 2006. Separated: Oct. 12, 2014. There are no minor children.
Holderman — David F. Holderman, Nappanee, and Ursula M. Holderman, Etna Green. Married: May 29, 1959. Separated: Nov. 21, 2014. There are no minor children.