The following individuals were arrested and booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Dekota Allen Holbrook, 18, 920 Anchorage Road, Warsaw, arrested for burglary, resisting law enforcement, fleeing; illegal consumption of alcohol by minor; attempt to commit felony. Bond: $4,000 surety.
- Charles Stephen Correll, 45, 6278 E. 975N, Roann, arrested for possession of meth, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia and false informing. Bond: $6,000 surety.
- Michael Shawn Sharp, 38, 717 Woodburn Green, Peru, arrested for possession of meth and possession of paraphernalia. Bond: $6,000 surety.
- Mark Allen Miller, 50, 2321 E. 200N, Columbia City, arrested for criminal trespass. Bond: $300 cash.
- Marcia Bell Shriver, 72, 3762 West Old Road 30, Warsaw, arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated and OWI with a BAC of .08-.15. Bond: $550 cash.
- Juan Antonio Garcia, 32, 1202 Wooster Road, Winona Lake, arrested for operator never licensed. Bond: $350 cash.
- Daniel Ryan Hubler, 29, 906 E. Market St., Warsaw, arrested for probation violation. Hold for another county.
- Thomas Edward Skeens, 45, 217 N. Walnut St., Etna Green, arrested for neglect of a dependant. Bond: $2,000 surety.
- Aurelio Ongela Tamez, 40, 425 Heron Boulevard, Warsaw, arrested for parole violation. Hold for another agency.