Officers with the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Department investigated the following incidents:
- 12:53 a.m. Friday, 2000 block West CR 250S, Warsaw. Amber Bowen reported protective order violated through text messages.
- 11:25 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 11, 100 block Dubois Drive, Warsaw. A male subject accidentally shot himself with a new handgun.
- 6:48 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 11, 10800 block Syracuse-Webster Road, Syracuse. Brady Coates reported the theft of a wallet.
Officers with the North Webster Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 5:29 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 11. North Webster Police wre called to the 100 block of EMS B12 Lane, Pierceton for a domestic complaint.
Officers with the Warsaw Police Department investigated the following incident:
- 8:28 p.m. Friday, Dec. 12, 2500 block Walton Boulevard, Warsaw. Wal-Mart Super Center reported two male subjects stole four computers but were no longer at the store. Value: $1,992.