The following small claim has been awarded in Kosciusko Superior Court III, Judge Joe V. Sutton presiding:
- Nephrology Associates of Northern Indiana v.
David D. Arnold, Warsaw, $1,518.78
Susan J. Blackburn, Warsaw, $1,038.18
Ronald A. Johnston, Warsaw, $1,818.61
William C. Southall, Warsaw, $1,496.44
- Kosciusko Community Hospital v.
Bryan C. Baum, Syracuse, $2,443.99
Paul S. Clark, North Webster, $1,225.96
Mark A. Delinsky, Pierceton, $1,165.87
Chad Freeman, Silver Lake, $1,824.49
Cameron Harris, Warsaw, $2,496.90
Rob Roberson, Syracuse, $1,155.32
Apolinar Sanchez, Lessburg, $1,375.92
Charles Swihart, Syracuse, $2,042.62
Esmeralda Torres, Warsaw, $2,572.14
Melanie Zeiger, Warsaw, $1,226.59
- Warsaw Eastgate Apartments v.
Jessie and Judy Beverly, Warsaw, $1,147
Donna Quint, Warsaw, $1,147
- Stump’s LP Gas, Inc. v. Morgan Boehm, Lafayette, $1,285.88
- Betty R. Stahl v. Nicole A. Bontrager, Pierceton, $6,094
- Springleaf Financial Services of Indiana v.
Christopher M. Booth, Syracuse, $3,094
Amanda R. Hoyt, Warsaw, $1,656.92
- JT Brix Aqua Systems of Warsaw v. Brenda and Michael Bowers, Bourbon, $479.02
- Firstsource Financial Solutions v. Justin Brinegar, North Webster, $597.71
- Communitywide Federal Credit Union v.
Philip Brown, Warsaw, $8,311.34
Treina Starr, Rochester, $5,750.70
- Glen Ruch v. Jose Cordero, Elkhart, $1,580
- Snow and Sauerteig v.
David L. Dady, Warsaw, $866.38
Katina A. Deaton, North Webster, $1,722.37
- Fort Wayne Neurology v.
Audrey K. and Michael S. Eldridge, Warsaw, $1,494.04
Johnny M. Laughlin, Mentone, $437.64
- Discover Bank v. Leslie A. Elliott, Cromwell, $2,637.06
- Scott-Hunter LLC v. Dusty Keener, Warsaw, $1,594
- Indiana Surgical Specialists v. Dennis Kline, Claypool, $2,145.73
- James Medical Rents and Sales v. Melanie McNeil, North Webster, $125.17
- Fort Wayne Neurosurgery v. Ronald and Tammy Rautenkranz, Warsaw, $609.56
The following civil collections have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- Portfolio Recovery Associations v.
Barry W. Demuth, Warsaw, $5,480.55
Jeanne Eryman, Warsaw, $2,596.61
Christopher Harris, Syracuse, $8,578.86
Karen S. and Nanette Hill, Warsaw, $4,547.59
- Heights Finance Corporation v. Michael Howell, Milford, $1,769.36
- United Credit Union v. Joseph J. Leiter, Belleville, Mich., $13,097.35
- Midland Funding v. June Senff, Mentone, $1,016.38
- Autovest LLC v. Lisa and Mark Stanley, Syracuse, $11,832.46
The following mortgage foreclosures have been awarded in Kosciusko County Courts:
- JP Morgan Chase Bank v. Anita E. and Brandon L. Kistler, Warsaw, $80,112.12
Superior Court II
The following traffic infractions have been filed in Kosciusko Superior Court II, Judge James Jarrette presiding:
Speeding – Timothy J. Yagel, Columbia City, $249.50; Ann M. Turnbull, Carol Stream, Ill., $128.50; Jason A. Hoyng, Lisle, Ill., $128.50
The following couples have applied for marriage licenses in the office of Kosciusko County Clerk of the Court Ann Torpy:
Alejandro Malagon Patino, 22, Milford and Aurora J. Morales Dominguez, 19, Milford.
Joseph Mort, 25, Warsaw and Candace LeCount, 26, Warsaw.
Charles Allan Stump, 50, Syracuse and Karen Lynn Romigh, 46, Mason, Mich.
Rachel Kovar, 29, Syracuse and Johnny Eppert, 27, Syracuse.
Charlotte Marie Harris, 41, Warsaw and Darin Lee Wolken, 46, Warsaw.
Darrell Wayne Thompson, 49, Warsaw and Ivee L. Hobbs, 39, Warsaw.
Harold E. Hyde, 47, Mentone and Juanita K. Hyde, 43, Mentone.
Oscar Garcia Jr., 27, Warsaw and Samantha R. Hansen, 27, Spencerville.
Kayleigh Mariah Kistler, 21, Pierceton and Kapen Lee Eherenman, 20, Warsaw.
Danielle Lee Trout, 30, Warsaw and Michelle Nicole Wakefield, 37, Warsaw.
Craig R. Price, 43, Warsaw and Tammy L. Troyer, 47, Warsaw.
The following couples have filed for marriage dissolutions in the Kosciusko Superior and Circuit courts:
Cox — Lori Cox, Warsaw, and Chris Cox, Warsaw. Married: Feb. 28, 2008. Separated: Dec. 8, 2014. There are no minor children.
Klotz — Mallory J. Klotz, Etna Green, and Jason C. Klotz, Etna Green.. Married: Feb. 24, 2007. Separated: Nov. 14, 2014. There are no minor children.
Whitaker and Hoek — Teffany L. Whitaker, Warsaw, and William J. Hoek, Warsaw. Married: Jan. 3, 2006. Separated: Oct. 20, 2014. There is one minor child.
Lowman — Melissa Lowman, Warsaw, and Matthew Lowman, Warsaw. Married: July 24, 2014. Separated: Dec. 3, 2014. There are two minor children.
Maull – Steven P. Maull, Claypool, and Elizabeth Maull, Warsaw. Married: Aug. 6, 2006. Separated: June 1, 2007. There are no minor children.