The following individuals were arrested and booked in the Kosciusko County Jail:
- Nathan Levi Arnett, 34, 528 N. CR 650E, Rochester, arrested for fraud and forgery. Bond: $3,000 cash on fraud charges, $5,000 surety on forgery charges.
- Brent Andrew Dilts, 30, 327 Sophie Lane, Warsaw, arrested on five counts of check deception. Bond: $820 cash.
- Jessica Arlette Beaupain, 25, 201 E. Greenhaus Drive, Syracuse, arrested for disorderly conduct. Bond: $350 cash.
- Sean Richard Flory, 44, 628 S. Center St., Bremen, arrested for disorderly conduct. Bond: $350 cash.
- Jason Allen Robbins, 35, 14 N. Cardinal Drive, North Manchester, arrested for visiting a common nuisance. Bond: $350 cash.
- Michael Cornelius Williams, 52, 340 E. Levi Lee Road, Warsaw, arrested for dealing marijuana, less than 30 grams with prior; maintaining a common nuisance; and possession of marijuana/hash/salva with a prior of over 30 grams of marijuana. Bond: $2,000 surety
- Sara Danielle Hinton, 33, 478 Clinic Court, Warsaw, arrested for criminal conversion. Bond: $1,750 cash.
- Dudley Obrim Allen, 59, 115 S. Buffalo St., Warsaw, arrested on a body attachment warrant. Bond: $500 cash.
- Mark Edward Thurman, 43, 3762 W. Old Road 30, Warsaw, arrested for being a habitual traffic violator. Bond: $500 cash.
- Michael Ryan Nelson, 28, 320 W. Main St., Warsaw, arrested for domestic battery. Bond: $1,000 cash.
- Jessica Lynn Reed, 34, 1915 E. Market St., Warsaw, arrested for deception to avoid payment, utility tampering with facility. Bond: $1,000 cash.